Monday, November 5, 2012

KLIMT replica.

Hello again!  :)
I was not able to upload  the new photos of my  painting as i wanted, i was almost one week with no internet connection !  sorry  for that!  well the good thing about this is that i was able to  paint the whole day and so i am done  with my KLIMT replica!  i hope you like it too! it was a great experience  for me to  have the opportunity to do this  commission artwork, i have put my  whole  heart in it ,and  so this is the way it turned out: enjoy the photos...






5 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Hola Adriana, Maestra encantadora te quedo bellisimo, WOW que lindo todos los colores . El beso a sido unos de mis favoritos cuadro y tu lo as pintado esplendido. Bravo Ady!!! muchos abrazos Wanda

Doll dreams by Ady Almanza said...

Wanda querida muchas gracias por tu lindo comentario :) saludos!
ADY

trish said...

Hmm, I believe everything happens for a reason. I think you were meant to be without the internet so that you could put your whole heart and soul into this painting. You could never do a painting wrong anyway, but with no internet distractions you were able to completely focus on this piece! Congrats! It is beautiful!

Doll dreams by Ady Almanza said...

Thank you dear Trish! i agree with you dear! :)

Kelly said...

Wow! Fantastic Ady! Hugs, Kelly x