Friday, October 25, 2013

ATTENTION DOLL DREAMERS !

Effective November 1, 2013, the following classes will NO longer be available:

Easter dollies
pin up doll
Junk art journal

And NEXT year, 2014,  the following classes will NO longer be available:

Sweet cupcake
Vampire doll halloween workshop.

Please make sure you download these videos before this date! once i take down the classes, they will never be available again !! and it won´t be possible for me to help you.


Another thing to keep in mind with all my classes:  It’s important you download them when you pay for them!  I have made them downloadable for your convenience so you can keep them forever!  I must continue to make room for new classes because of the cost of using Vimeo.  This is why I periodically close the less popular classes.

Thank you for your understanding and support dolls!!  ^.^

ADY dolldreams.

No comments: