Friday, January 3, 2014

DOLL DREAMS INTERNATIONAL BEAUTIES

Hi Dolls. 2014 is here and I want to start the year by honoring all of you, my friends from all over the world, in the only way I know how. Through my art. Each month I will be offering a mini class that will show you how to use different supplies and techniques to create a Doll Dreams doll from another culture.
International Dolls is a project I have wanted to do for a long time. It allows me to share with you, how to create different skin tones, different hair colors, and different types of clothing to make your own adorable dolls for your collection.
Each class will include a pdf, a .jpg of the final image for reference, a drawing for those who just want to color and paint, a supply list and of course a complete video of the process. You will receive all of this for only $25 for each lovely International Doll. There is a 6 month pre-pay which gives you one free class. And a 12 month pre-pay which gives you 2 free classes. Please make your choice  when you make your payment.
Our first doll will be a beautiful Japanese Geisha Doll pictured below. Because this class is to honor you, I want you too tell me which cultures you want me to work with. So head on over to my facebook page :  ADY`s doll dreams  and comment on the item pinned at the top. And while your there, don't forget to hit the like button so you can become part of this wonderful group of people.

International Dolls coming January 15, 2014

Come join me in a trip around the world Doll Dreams Style !!  


January doll : Noriko
Technique: Acrylics and pan pastels on mixed media paper...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I think this is a wonderful idea! Drawing girls is a pretty popular thing but you never really see a lot of variety as far as the culture of the girl. I can't wait to see the girls from around the world you create!

Doll dreams by Ady Almanza said...

Thank you Kristin :)

Debbi said...

I paid for this mini class but can't get in HELP. THANKS DEBBI

Debbi said...

I paid for this mini class but can't get in HELP. THANKS DEBBI